Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A nice pyramid scheme


Moss-covered, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Wow! I was a recipient of an "award" from Paul Lester. It seems that a sort of pyramid scheme or a chain letter is going around the bloggers. In any case, this time I'm going to pass this on, as I doesn't cost anything, and it is actually a nice idea.

A good description of this thing was written by Andreas Manessinger a few days ago. He also went back the chain and found out a bit of the history.

What is passed in the chain is a so-called "Kreativ Blogger Award", depicted by a logo:


There are two rules: 1) to list six things that make you happy, 2) to pass the award on to six other bloggers.

Ok, so here goes, six happy things:
  1. Health - I'm currently having a flu, so I'm wishing for this to return
  2. Family - The five of us together
  3. Walking or riding the bicycle - Getting exercise in a nice way helps to keep happy
  4. Writing - This has been a passion for me, nowadays turning to more routine, but still I do enjoy writing
  5. Photography - Learning it by failing all the time
  6. Reading - Almost anything goes as long as it is good
And then six bloggers to receive the "price" in return (and I'm not returning this to Paul Lester although he would have been on my list):

No comments: