Thursday, May 25, 2017

We have a dreamer of dreams among us

The photographs were taken on April 29th at Vaakkoi.

This morning I walked for over two hours, starting from Hindsby at Sipoonkorpi National Park. There were plenty of spring flowers to enjoy. However, I forgot the LX100 camera at home, so I had to use the iPhone for taking photographs. After a while I got used to it, even though I was missing the convenient controls and the wide-angle view.

I watched the movie Django Unchained. Something was quite familiar, and it took a while until I realized that the behavior of the slave owners is very close to certain politicians who are now in leadership positions in the United States. If you want to avoid becoming a slave, it is critically important to #resist.

(Posting title is from the poem Itinerary by James McMichael.)

No comments: