Sunday, June 23, 2013

There was a dream within a dream and inside

Here are more photographs taken in Nuuksio last Sunday, which was a rainy day. These were taken while walking back from lake Hauklampi.

It so happened that the memory card got full, and I had to delete some of the older photographs to make room for some more. I had put a 2 GB memory card to the camera instead of the usual 8 GB card, and hadn't transferred the photographs to the computer for several days.

The last photograph shows Aquilegia which were growing at the yard where I had parked my card. By that time I was rather wet, because my jacket had got soaked in the rain and there are leaks in the seams. The wetness was bothering me and so I didn't have enough energy to start deleting photographs from the memory card to make room for Aquilegia photographs.

(Posting title is from the poem The Screen of Distance by Barbara Guest.)

No comments: