Saturday, June 6, 2015

Could I buy an iota of myself?

I walked for almost three hours in Sipoonkorpi, north and east of the parking place at Byabäcken. I got lost once again, not that I really tried to be on the map, and it was great, walking through forested hills and little pockets of swamp, all the way to Prästbacka. I returned following the border of the nature protection area near Hofgard, walking through Hampusbacka hill. I saw a crane looking for food on a field, and there were horses and cows by the roadside.

These photographs were taken in Nuuksio near Velskola on May 18th. It was a wet day, good for photographs. I'm not doing much post processing to the photographs I take, and a wet day is in any case equivalent to lots of hours of photoshopping on the computer.

(Posting title is from the poem Worth by Marilyn Nelson.)

No comments: