Friday, October 31, 2014

By the light of the moon

I'm back in the saddle, and I don't mean commuting by bicycle. Also, I'm back to square. And dark is my friend. I could go on but I'm exhausted. And there is a little black thing waiting to be cherished.

Tomorrow I may say more about the LX100. Or if you have questions, I may answer. Now it suffices to say that this feels like coming back home. The LX100 is how it should be.

But would I recommend the camera to someone? No. (Except if you happen to be someone as strange as I am.)

(Posting title is from the song Back In The Saddle by Aerosmith.)

2 comments:

Andreas said...

A very different look, rich and deep. I like it.

Juha Haataja said...

It is not bad for ISO 3200. Taking handheld photographs in the dark even at 75 mm equiv. is not a problem with the LX100. The image stabilization seems to work well, so it may be that ISO 3200 is even a bit too high.