Monday, December 21, 2015

Now no more of winters biting

The photographs were taken on November 28th in Luukki. Today I walked for 2 h 50 minutes, starting from Paratiisi ("paradise"), which in the northwest corner of Nuuksio, at Salmi. It was quiet. I saw only one other person. He was preparing to light a fire at a cooking shelter. It was so warm, +8 °C, that there was really no need for a fire except for cooking purposes.

I went to see the new Star Wars movie with the children. Earlier I didn't remember that I had seen all the six previous movies, but when I realized this I thought that I should see the seventh one as well. But it was a disappointment. I guess my tolerance for inconsistencies has lowered a lot.

(Posting title is from the poem “Soldier from the wars returning” by A. E. Housman.)

No comments: