Monday, October 10, 2016

I'll take it frame by frame it

The photographs were taken at Sipoonkorpi National Park on September 17th.

Last weekend I visited Hämeenlinna twice. On Sunday I went for a walk at Ahvenisto, enjoying the autumn landscape.

In two months I have taken over 11,000 photographs with my second LX100, and there are no dust problems yet. The shooting style is now a bit different, as I keep the camera on most of the time, switching it off only at the end of the walk. I hope this avoids dust gathering inside the lens and the camera.

(Posting title is from the song O.P.P. by Naughty By Nature.)

2 comments:

Paul said...

The only thing that I'm missing on the LX100 is a tilt screen. I really like that. But, my E-M1 has that, so I'll survive.

Juha Haataja said...

A tilt screen would be nice, especially for closeup photographs of objects near the ground. Touch screen might be useful in some situations, but in practice I haven't missed it at all.