Sunday, October 2, 2016

We hadn’t named it, the ministry of fear

The photographs were taken in Helsinki on September 4th.

This morning there was frost on the ground in open places. Nights are getting to be cold.

Yesterday I wrote that Aperture seems to be working on macOS Sierra, but it isn't quite so. I realized that importing photographs doesn't work right, only a small portion of the photographs are being imported. I had reformatted the memory card, but luckily a media recovery program managed to retrieve almost all of the photographs from the card, so my photographs of autumn colors were not lost. Apparently one needs to be quite careful when using Aperture. Maybe I should check whether Photos has grown into a suitable program, or try Lightroom.

(Posting title is from the poem Singing School by Seamus Heaney.)

No comments: