Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Watch the night

The photographs were taken on January 7th.

Today ice on the road was melting away, even though the air temperature was at -1 °C. I fell when crossing a puddle. It wasn't as shallow as I thought, and there were large chunks of ice, stopping the bicycle. Luckily I fell away from the puddle and the speed was slow, so I didn't get wet or hurt. There was nobody to see the fall, but it might have been funny enough to see to provide some enjoyment.

Speaking of falling, it seems that the baby-carrot fingers keep on falling lower and lower. It appears there is no bottom to how low one can go. Perhaps there could be some kind a measure for this, for example "six Trump degrees below zero".

(Posting title is from the poem I Give You Power by Arcade Fire.)

No comments: