Friday, March 17, 2017

Found me at the clear end of a wave

The photograph was taken on February 21st.

I took some photographs today with the iPhone SE. I haven't yet looked at how they turned out, but the camera controls were not too bad, and there was even a setting for the square aspect ratio, easily selected.

I need to check whether my workflow of transferring photographs to Aperture works well with the iPhone: manual mass transfer of photographs, and emptying afterwards the camera to make room for the next photographs. I'm sure that there is a way to automatically transfer photographs from the iPhone to Flickr, but that doesn't suite my way of working with the photographs. I'm quite fond of Aperture even though the software was discontinued by Apple.

(Posting title is from the poem The World’s Other Side by Derek Sheffield.)

No comments: