Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Please no more snow


Branches, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Helsinki view, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

I shoveled snow again this morning, about 15 cm worth of it, in 30 minutes. I'm getting tired of this, but fortunately there is forecasted a break in the snowfall for 2-3 days, over Christmas.

Here are two photographs, the first taken today with the LX3, the second taken earlier this week using the Nokia E90 phone, from the 6th floor of a building in the center of Helsinki. I was surprised at the image, it is not completely impossibly bad. (Although I did have the usual problems in framing and shooting, the shutter lag being something random between 1-3 seconds.)

I started today a new blog, in Finnish, titled Valopolku ("lightpath"). I'll write there information technology related short texts, but not very often, once a week or less is the plan. Have to see how it goes.

No comments: