Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Snapshots in Helsinki


Light and dark, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Back window, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Helsinki street view, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Today I was in a whole-day meeting in Helsinki. I spent some time in seeking a parking place, which are hard to find in Helsiki because of the snow, and then I took some photographs while walking to the meeting place. Hasty snapshots, but so it goes some days. And children are still sick, need to go to see a doctor tomorrow.

2 comments:

3 Bintang Moviebox said...

Regards,
After adding a few posts on my blog, I plan to blog walking. After opening several previous blogs, I finally arrived at your blog this.
I find unique in your blog. Very interesting. Stay on blogging.

Movie Is All Around

Juha Haataja said...

Thanks. I intend to continue, but there will be pauses every once in a while.