Thursday, March 28, 2013

As she walked beside me gazing into the distance

This was a heavy week indeed, but finally there is time to relax a bit. I'm planning to do some walking in forests during the next four days, and this may mean something longer (in hours and kilometers) than usually. But that is up to the flu symptoms, I hope this starts to be over finally.

I borrowed new books from the library to be read during Easter. I have been more lax than usually as regards reading books, haven't been able to hold my attention properly on reading. It could have been due to reading wrong books, but I think it is due to be more tired than normally.

I took these photographs on Tuesday, and somehow I think there is a kind of Easter feeling in them.

(Posting title is from the poem The Last Day by George Seferis, translated by Edmund Keeley and Philip Sherrard.)

No comments: