Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Know that everything your senses reject

Here are photographs taken at Tremanskärr on August 17th. It was a long time ago since I previously visited the swamps and forests there, and while walking I had to look at the map a few times to know where to go. It was a clouded day, with some rain at the end of the walk.

As I have mentioned here earlier, I have lost some weight since the beginning of 2012. Earlier this summer I was 13 kg down in weight, but some of that was temporary, now I'm 11 kg down and my body mass index is 25.4.

However, I noticed that some recent research suggest that (slight) overweight may be a good thing, at least it lowers mortality risk. Hmmm... I'm losing motivation for keeping my weight down. Just joking...

(Posting title is from the poem Things by Louis Simpson.)

No comments: