Monday, June 12, 2017

Before my face it lays down my despairs

The photographs were taken on May 13th at Kytäjä-Usmi.

Today was a rainy day. In the morning I got soaking wet while commuting by bicycle. The clothes were still wet in the afternoon when I started riding back home. And I got soaking wet once again.

The Finnish government fell today, after the "Finns Party" elected an openly racist leader yesterday. Now the Finns Party is out of government, and negotiations about a new coalition have started. I hope human rights are remembered.

Yesterday, after the Finns Party election result was announced, I was quite shocked. As therapy I made a donation to the Disaster Relief Fund of the Finnish Red Cross. That helped a bit.

(Posting title is from the poem Idea 20: An evil spirit, your beauty, haunts me still by Michael Drayton.)

No comments: