Sunday, March 1, 2009

Busy


Dance on tiles, originally uploaded by jiihaa.


Patterns, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Today wasn't a great day, but at least I managed to get a lot of things done. When you have been ill for a week, you fell behind on a lot of stuff, and there is a multitude of items to take care of. But I managed, more or less. Here are two photographs from today, more abstract than I typically like to take, but now it seems that abstract it the thing I like to try out in photography.

2 comments:

Andreas said...

Strange. No comment in a month. Well, on the other hand, with your frequency of blogging it is hard to keep up to.

Yeah, I like these as well, and as wonderful #2 is, #1 gets the crown for creativity.

Juha Haataja said...

Reading Mark Hobson's blog a few days later, he let go at photographers misusing the term "abstract", and I plead guilty to it here.

Not really abstract, in fact quite concrete photography. I was probably thinking of having geometrical and shape-based intent in making these images, not so much focusing on the subject itself.