Monday, March 9, 2009

Inside


Stairs, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Today I didn't have much time to spend out in the nature. All kinds of things to do, inside buildings. And there was also little possibilities for taking photographs, so I don't have much choice in the selection from today.

In any case, here is one photograph from today, slightly processed in LightZone to open up the colors. I didn't have much time to explore this staircase with a camera - I was waiting for the lift to arrive. It didn't turn out too bad, I feel. But with more time I'm sure I could have found much better compositions here.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Juha: I must say that I admire your spirit and dedication. You shoot through sickness, inside, outside, wherever! Inspirational!

Juha Haataja said...

Thanks for the compliment. However, this is not something I just freely decide to do - I need to have something creative to balance the work and family life, otherwise I fall to pieces. And I have a hypothesis that the only way to do it is to do it every day. Otherwise I lose the touch.