Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Colors of the Finnish flag


Landscape in a square hole 2, originally uploaded by jiihaa.


White bridge, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Did you know that the colors of the Finnish flag are blue and white? Well, that is the theme for this pair of photos (and the last pair in the series). Also, Finns like nature and sports, so the pair of images fits the theme in content also.

Update: Today I received a bunch of books on photography, ordered from Amazon. The book "The Photographer's Eye" by John Szarkowski is excellent. I have found pointers to the book in many places, but now that I have the original, I must say I'm still impressed. It is good to know how photography was born - "whole" - and how it has been growing around the center in all directions.

No comments: