Saturday, July 18, 2009

Doing a photowalk (but not a Photowalk)


Deep forest, originally uploaded by jiihaa.


Blueberry forest, originally uploaded by jiihaa.


Trees and big stones, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

I guess today is the day for worldwide photowalk. I didn't join, but at least I had a walk with the family, and took some photographs. Here are three of them. It was just after noon, the temperature was at 25 °C or above, and it was very bright.

Update: Thinking on this, I'm not sure whether taking long walks is a good reason for photography, or whether photography is a good reason for long walks. But both are excellent reasons.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Great point! I think that the complement each other! Some lovely photos you have there. A walk well worth taking!

Juha Haataja said...

@Paul: Thanks. And looking at images, it is nice to remember that day. Now we are into a rainy period here.