Sunday, June 24, 2012

I say your vision goes as far as this

Today I went out twice for a walk. Before noon it was dark, thick clouds above, and I had a walk at Tremanskärr, going across the swamp and by lake Kurkijärvi. Three hours later I went for a walk again, this time with my daughter, to lake Kaitalampi in Luukki. By then the clouds had thinned and the sun appeared.

My daughter had her LX3 with her, and she also took some photographs, and we discussed photography a little bit. I checked the settings of her camera and provided some hints on avoiding overexposure. But I'm not sure if she still needs any instructions from me.

(Posting title is from the poem Benjamin Banneker Helps to Build a City by Jay Wright.)

2 comments:

Andreas said...

I love "Ground" and "Drops".

Juha Haataja said...

@Andreas: Thanks! Rainy (gray) days often provide gems for the photographer...