Friday, July 25, 2014

Dolphin dressed for jungle warfare these inflatables are

I didn't ride the bicycle today. I felt it was too hot for that. Instead I went swimming with my daughter. Swimming reminded me of the discussion about dolphins here in Finland recently. This is how dolphins appear to audiences at Särkänniemi amusement park.

I started to read Bukowski's novel Hollywood today, and it is good. No, it is great. I don't know much about drinking or alcohol. I drink alcohol only a little more than coffee, and coffee I have consumed one cup so far this year. But even though the world of drinking is not familiar to me, the writing of Bukowski is such that the honesty of it, the searing plain truth is such a hit that one can't help feeling breathless.

(Posting title is from the poem This Can’t Be Life by Dana Ward.)

No comments: