Thursday, September 11, 2014

Here let me gently lie and softly view

I'm rather busy with all kinds of things these days, and it seems that taking photographs isn't something I have time for right now. Or shopping for a camera. Anyway, today I processed some photographs taken a month ago. This one was taken in Vaakkoi on August 8th.

PS. Also, this is posting number 3000 here at Light Scrape. I started this blog on July 13th, 2008.

(Posting title is from the poem “Thin little leaves of wood fern, ribbed and toothed” by Frederick Goddard Tuckerman.)

2 comments:

Markus said...

Congratulations to the milestone, Juha - 3000 is quite an achievement! And I like your soft, late summer colors in this image, which is a good symbol for the complexity most of us are dealing with every day, even without photography.

Juha Haataja said...

Thanks, Markus! This has been quite a path of discovery, learning about photograph and about fellow photographers such as yourself. It is good to have company on the way.

Which reminds me of a recent posting by Cedric, on the topic of happiness and taking photographs.