Sunday, July 29, 2012

Something to do with the leaves and painting

I'm finally up to date with the photographs, these were taken today while going for a walk with my daughter. We went swimming also, which helped to cool down, it has been hot today, 28 °C and a bit of rain to keep the humidity up.

I returned to Firefox after trying out Chrome for two weeks. The problem of Chrome not loading all the content in web pages was just too bad, even though otherwise the browser was stable and fast enough. Well, at least I now know how Chrome works.

I have been reading a lot of books recently. Today I finished the crime novel Through a glass, darkly by Donna Leon, set in Venice, from where Markus has been posting a fine series of photographs. The novel also discussed glass-making, which was rather interesting as we just visited the glass museum at Iittala.

(Posting title is from the poem “The Vision of Saint Augustine” by Beverley Bie Brahic.)

No comments: