Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Everybody knows who’s selling, who’s buying

I decided to change the subject from wilderness to Helsinki city. Thanks to Markus for pointing out Arno Minkkinen and Helsinki Bus Stop Theory. The photographs were taken on February 23rd and 27th.

They say that great minds think alike, and so these two postings happened: (Not) Shot on iPhone 6 and Not Shot on Iphone6. I don't have an iPhone, but there are two of them (older models) in the family. I must say that in terms of how easy it has been to have them I'm rather happy. Everything works.

Today I commuted by bicycle, with summer tires installed, and it was good and easy.

To celebrate great minds I searched for a poem with the word iPhone in it, and thus the posting title is from the poem Torment by Daisy Fried.

No comments: