Thursday, May 5, 2016

The poor have the best views

The photograph was taken at Tremanskärr on April 10th.

This morning I walked for 2 h 20 min in the north parts of Sipoonkorpi National Park. I left the car at the parking place near Källängen. Quite often I have walked from there a circular route, going first south, then east, and so on. This time I decided to walk in clockwise direction, first southeast down the meandering river, all the way to Mariendal, then south and upriver to Gladersåker, then west to Karlsberg, and finally north and back to Källängen.

I saw a lot of spring flowers, for example Chrysosplenium alternifolium, Corydalis solida, Anemone hepatica, Anemone nemorosa, Daphne mezereum etc. There was one yellow flower I didn't know what it is; I need to look at the photographs when I have time to go through them.

Update: The yellow flowers I didn't know were Ranunculus ficaria.

(Posting title is from the poem Samba in the Sky by Tiffany Higgins.)

No comments: