Wednesday, July 10, 2013

And doomed to know his aching heart alone

Today the weather forecast promises rain, and I'm planning to go for a walk on some nice swamp nearby when that happens during late afternoon. Yesterday I spent the day with children at Korkeasaari Zoo, having picnic there, looking at the birds, insects, animals etc., and enjoying the sunny although a bit cool weather.

Here are photographs I took on Monday, riding the bicycle to a nearby pond with my daughter, feeding the ducks there, and checking how summer proceeds. And I noticed that one spoke in the back wheel of my bicycle is loose, once again there is repairs to be done.

By the pond there is a nice bunch of Field Forget-me-not, rather impressive, even though the individual flowers are delicate.

(Posting title is from the poem I would I might Forget that I am I by George Santayana.)

No comments: