Friday, September 4, 2015

Hoping the while, since evils sometimes mend

I got over eight hours of exercise this week, riding the bicycle and walking. Today I visited a circus with my daughter, taking quite a few photographs. There were some excellent performances, but not much audience.

When importing the photographs I realized I have taken over 50,000 photographs with the Panasonic LX100. There are some little signs of wear and tear, but mostly the camera works as well as when it was new.

During the next weekend I will be traveling, so there may be a break in the postings here.

(Posting title is from the poem Caliban upon Setebos by Robert Browning.)

2 comments:

SHE said...

a visual treat of a different kind every day of this past week... and Tuesday, Wednesday.. love those photographs.. "To nature!"

Blessings!

Juha Haataja said...

Thank you!

It was a busy week, but I had also plenty of time for taking photographs during the weekend. Time well spent, I think.