Saturday, April 11, 2009

Jyväskylä street view


Jyväskylä view, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Before leaving the town of Jyväskylä, we had a short walk in the center. It was heavily clouded, but the new snow had almost melted and the streets were drying up. Now we are in Kajaani, a town farther north from Jyväskylä. I have driven the car about 600 km in two days, the same needs to be done going back south. Feeling tired.

Update: I didn't have net connection for the rest of the trip, and my mobile phone had trouble in mailing postings to Light Scrape. And then the battery died and I didn't have a compatible charger for the E90 phone. I had an partial entry hanging here in triplicate for a couple of days. Sorry about that. Will process the 573 images from the trip after recovering a bit from driving the car for 1224 km.

No comments: