Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Taking photographs and being exhausted


Curves, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

This has been an intensive week at work, I have been lagging behind in things to do all the time. Usually I manage to focus on the important stuff but now there has been so much of it that things have been piling up.

Doing things on the critical path... Cutting-edge information technology is not easy even when things work well, but when something breaks it is a nightmare.

And there has been an overwhelming about of trivial and non-important stuff also to go through. In addition, I have somehow managed to be included on Finnish spammers' (or marketers) mailing lists with 1-2 dozen extra e-mails to my inbox daily. These e-mails are not yet caught be the antispam measures I'm currently using.

I commuted by bicycle today, which was a nice counterbalance to office work. I have managed to get 1-2 hours of exercise most days lately, so I'm slowly coming back to shape. But I seem to be hungry all the time, especially at lunch.

Photography was today in the back seat. I managed to take some photographs, but with scant results. The image shown here wasn't too bad though. The evening sunshine generates nice patterns on the curtains this time of the year. The image didn't need any post-processing or cropping either.

No comments: