Monday, April 27, 2009

Slowing down (or temporalily stopping) blogging


Blue anemone (Nokia E90 photo), originally uploaded by jiihaa.

For certain personal reason I'm going to either to slow down blogging here at Light Scrape, or make a pause of a few days or even weeks. Also, starting the SoFoBoMo project on May 1st seems to be uncertain. I need to do other things than photography for a while, depending on how things develop.

The photograph shown here was taken hastily today by a roadside with my Nokia E90 phone, as I didn't have a real camera with me. Spring progresses, although I may not be able to document it in photographs.

5 comments:

Paul said...

Heck, I don't see how you keep up with the pace that you've set forth anyway! Take a break! We'll still be here!!! :-)

Ove said...

Yes, we all have our everyday lives. I had been to busy too to have time for blogging this and last week but the next looks better from that point of view. Do what you have to do!

Markus Spring said...

All the best for your undertakings. Diligence and care will guide you the right way.

Juha Haataja said...

Thanks! I'm still here but will indeed slow down the pace. However tempting photography is, some things are much more inportant.

Thomas said...

Good to have a sound priority list. As you mentioned, it might actually help to reserve a place for photography in your life in the long run...

Good luck with whatever you're hooked up with at the moment!