Sunday, August 1, 2010

136 photo books - SoFoBoMo 2010 is finished


Green, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Sambucus racemosa, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Now it is over for this year: "SoFoBoMo 2010 has finished. 410 people took part. 136 books were completed."

This was a great group effort, and I must thank to organizers for a work well done, and for the support and inspiration. I hope this can be done next year also.

As I noted here earlier, I managed to finish three photo books this year - last year there was only one, and none the year before. I haven't yet received a printed copy of the last photo book, the black-and-white one, so there is something to look forward still.

Now is a good time to rest, go back to work, and wait for the next year and SoFoBoMo 2011.

Here are two photographs from today. I'm thinking of them in terms of a photo book, two photographs on opposing pages on the same spread, illustrating the relative meaning of a term such as "dry".

No comments: