Monday, October 1, 2012

But most I love the tube that spies

During the weekend I cleaned and repaired my bicycle, patching the inner tube which had a leak. I didn't find out what caused the puncture, as the tire seemed to be intact. The inner tube isn't in a great condition thanks to "running on empty" until I realized air was leaking out. I hope it holds until the replacement of the gear hub with a new one in the beginning of November. At least so far so good, air is holding.

I went to the local library with my daughter, to return some books. I have been mostly reading e-books recently, but as I mentioned the library doesn't offer a great deal of choices. And you need to have several programs for reading the borrowed books: Adobe Digital Editions on the Mac, and Bluefire Reader or Overdrive on the iPad. None of these programs is really bad, but they aren't great either.

(Posting title is from the poem The Flâneur by Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.)

No comments: