Monday, January 13, 2014

Am I getting closer?

This morning the temperature outside was -11 °C, so we are having a rather nice winter weather. Originally I was planning to commute by bicycle, but I had a sore throat during the night, and I thought I might be getting sick, so I skipped the bicycle.

Tomorrow the forecast promises -18 °C in the morning, and that starts to be a bit too much for me for commuting by bicycle. If the distance would be a little shorter, it wouldn't be a problem, but one hour or more at -18 °C twice a day on a bicycle is a bit too much.

Here are further photographs taken on Sunday at Meiko. There was plenty of things to see, but this winter I have had so little experience of photographing snow that it was difficult to compose and get the right exposure. But it felt great to see the sun after the dark (and clouded) days.

(Posting title is from the song Marry Me by Krista Siegfrids.)

No comments: