Friday, August 22, 2008

Enough water


Ducks, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Despite the cloudy and cool weather in Finland this summer, I have managed to shoot about 4500 photos so far. In fact, I almost doubled the number of photos taken with my Ixus 400, and in addition I shot over 100 photos with my Nokia E90 phone. Quite a change compared to the usual rate. In any case, I have enjoyed photography a lot. And there is also a silver lining to the rainy weather - there has been a lot of nice clouds to photograph.

Now, it remains to seen whether I'll invest in a new camera. Previously I was undecided between Panasonic LX3 and the mythical Canon G10, but I just read a review of Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28, which made me really interested. A superzoom has not been on my list of cameras, but perhaps I should consider such a one. And FZ28 seems to be the best there is, especially as the noise issue has improved compared to FZ18.

No comments: