Saturday, November 12, 2011

Here in this dark forest

Today I managed to go for a walk late, when it was already getting dark. It was wet, although not raining, and quiet.

Well, the quiet was broken when a dog ran to me in the forest, as I was taking a photography, barking and growling. The owner tried to call the dog back, but it was very interested in what I was doing, and came back once again.

Maybe the dog was wondering why I was so still in the forest - you have to be still to be able to take a handheld photograph with 1/4 to 1/2 second exposure.

2 comments:

Rich Gift Of Lins said...

Dogs, they are a pain in the a__e, I run at a local park and they always run up and nearly trip me up every week! "Grass" and "Fern" are lovely. I saw some lovely light today, but I had to tidy the garden so not photography was on the agenda!

Juha Haataja said...

@Colin: I don't know what it is about drying grass, but it is one of my favorite subjects. This particular patch of grass has appeared here at least once before.