Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Shopping mall as a photography wilderness


View, originally uploaded by jiihaa.


Frenzy, originally uploaded by jiihaa.


Waterworld, originally uploaded by jiihaa.


Chains, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Today we did not go for a walk in the forests. This time our target was another kind of wilderness, a shopping mall. At first it was kind of nice, but then I noticed the frenzy of people there. The discount sales were at the most hectic, making people busy and frantic. After noticing this it felt like being caught in an aquarium, or being chained (with gold chains perhaps).

Here is a little photography story to complement this little story. I have done little of this kind of photography, but having the LX3 in a pocket, I took some photos while waiting for the family. Unfortunately I mostly failed to catch what I wanted to catch, but once again, this was a learning experience.

No comments: