Monday, January 26, 2009

Photobook from Blurb


Young snow, originally uploaded by jiihaa.


Snow embrace, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Today I got from Blurb the photobook I made, using recent landscape photos as material. The book was good quality, the colors seemed to be just right. I had both very light and very dark photos in the set, and both succeeded well. Not bad at all. Next time I know a bit more, but at least technically there doesn't seem to be any problems in producing good-quality photobooks with the Blurb system. And it was really easy and fast to do, a good quality software.

I have been thinking about the next project, but so far I haven't had time to start to work on it. Perhaps one photobook per year might be a good rate. On the other hand, it is really so easy that I could do the next one quite soon.

These two photos are from today. Somehow I felt that they belong together, although I don't know why.

No comments: