Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My shadow pinned against a sweating wall

Today I didn't take any photographs. It has been some time since this happened, but I was just too tired. I got over two hours of exercise when commuting and when walking to meetings, but I think I got tired mainly because of the busyness over the last few days. Well, it is good to relax every once in a while.

The two photographs show here are from yesterday.

At home I finished reading The Fallen Man by Tony Hillerman. I enjoyed the slow-life sentiment of this novel; an action-packed triller would not have fit my feelings today. Well, the book described rock-climbing, but not in such a manner that it would have generated too much anxiety.

Posting title is from the poem In a Dark Time by Theodore Roethke, selected because it fits the mood.

No comments: