Friday, February 20, 2015

Are an epistemological snapshot of the processes

I have walked on three consecutive days in Vaakkoi, along the paths in the snow, finding new interesting corners to be explored during the summer.

Today was a wet day, +3 °C and a little bit of rain, and the depth of snow has gone down to 18 cm. In some places only patches or snow remain, but then there are places with 30 cm.

I'm thinking about a longer walk tomorrow, have to see how it goes. Weather forecast promises rain, snow, and a thick cloud cover.

(Posting title is from the poem Wet Casements by John Ashbery.)

2 comments:

SHE said...

-thoroughly enjoyed these walks with you.. so much charm, beauty, personality, color..
mystery..
clarity..

impossible, I've learned, not to pick favorites each week

But I'm keeping them to myself.

until next week... ~blessings!

Juha Haataja said...

Thanks for commenting once again!