Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Between my finger and my thumb

Today I went for a walk in Vaakkoi, following the paths in the snow. Vaakkoi seems to be a favorite of dog-owners, and plenty of paths go across the area. I found some new routes, which I could explore next time I go there.

These photographs were taken in Luukki on January 24th. I'm much behind in processing the photographs I have taken, but that is mostly due to the long walks which generate a lot of photographs.

There are some places I visit during certain time of the year. Luukki is an all-year favorite, because it is so close. And then there are places which I may visit quite often, but then there are long breaks in between. Vaakkoi is mostly early spring and late summer. Tremanskärr is autumn.

(Posting title is from the poem Digging by Seamus Heaney.)

No comments: