Saturday, February 28, 2015

Our eyes wide with seeing what we

These photographs were taken in Helsinki between January 28th and February 9th. Since then snow has disappeared from the center of Helsinki. The length of day is now 10 h 20 min which means that it isn't dark even in the morning when commuting to work.

I'm somehow in a half-finished state. Lots of things are happening, work-in-progress. I have started reading a lot of books, but most are in half-finished state, and I'm not sure whether I'll finish them ever. In fact, I just had a look at the pile of books, and I have read four books almost exactly halfway, and then stopped. I wonder why.

Also, during the night I developed some flu symptoms. I hope this goes away fast.

(Posting title is from the poem Wonder as Wander by Sharon Olds.)

No comments: