Saturday, May 11, 2013

To seek strange truths in undiscovered lands

Here are photographs from Thursday, when I went for a walk in Luukki in the evening, circling toward lake Väärälampi from west, through a route I haven't tried ever before. It was a beautiful route over the hills, but a bit noisy, as it was close to the road and there was nothing in between to decrease the road noise.

There is a river west of lake Väärälampi, running from south towards north, and there was plenty of water in the river, causing the rapids to be more impressive than usually.

I'm much behind in processing my photographs from yesterday and today (Friday and Saturday); there are more than 1000 photographs waiting. Yesterday I walked for more than four hours, and today over three hours, making the total for this week 12 hours already. And tomorrow I may have some time to explore the forest nearby.

(Posting title is from the poem Alastor; or, The Spirit of Solitude by Percy Bysshe Shelley.)

No comments: