Monday, September 29, 2008

Sunset reflection


Meilahti, Biomedicum, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

This is the Biomedicum building at Meilahti (Helsinki), photo taken at sunset today. I liked the colors reflected from the windows - the actual sunset was much more modest.

It would be possible to correct the vertical lines in software, but I feel I like this photo as it is. Taken with the Panasonic LX3 using the wide end of the lens (24 mm equiv.).

I have gotten so used to taking photos (and having a walk outside at the same time), that days when this is not possible (heavy rain etc.) are almost unbearable. But I feel this is not a dangerous addiction, at least not yet. In fact, I feelt that photography has great deal of remedial value. As of course has the Biomedicum building.

No comments: