Sunday, October 5, 2008

8.75 photos per hour


Wind, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Today was not a good day in terms of photography. I had only a few moments when I could try to catch a photo or two, but it seemed that the great light which had been visible only a few moments previously just disappeared.

There also wasn't much interest left, perhaps I did a bit too much photography on Saturday, almost 500 photos. Now I'm at 4200 photos taken with my Panasonic LX3. Calculating from the twenty days I have had the camera I get an average rate of 8.75 photos per hour.

The windy photo here was one of the last photos taken today. I have come to speculate that I need to shoot 100-200 photos until I really get going, then I may have a possibility to take a decent photo. Not always, but sometimes. This photo could have been better, but the best light disappeared within moments and never returned.

No comments: